👋 About me
- I’m a Principal data scientist at Elastic, the company making Elasticsearch and the ELK stack. Previously I’ve led and shipped ML in fintech, telecom, social media, and more.
- Author of Machine Learning Interviews book published by O'Reilly. Read online here
- Write about career, dev, and productivity at susanshu.com
- Write about machine learning and data science career at susanshu.substack.com
- Keynote speaker: Data Day Texas '24, PyCon DE & PyData Berlin, O'Reilly AI Superstream. 6x global PyCon speaker
- Organize 3800+ member Toronto Women’s Data Group
- Indie game studio founder
- Previously, I hosted ML livestreams at ai.science, ~19k YouTube subscribers
📝 About this blog
I like to analyze what I do. I track my time and make spreadsheets. With these approaches I do much more with less time in my data science career and more.
I write about I learned, to help others accomplish what they feel they have too little time to do.
🏃♀️ Get started here
📢 Build your personal brand in machine learning
📈 Plan and grow your career in tech
⌚ Manage your time with laser focus
|Last updated: Jul, 2022||Disclaimer: This blog represents my personal experience and opinions only, and does not in any way, shape, or form represent any employers, past or present.|